GRC SEEKING TOPIC SUGGESTIONS FOR 2023
GRC participants are invited to submit topic suggestions which will be discussed at the 11th Annual Meeting in May 2023 and the proceeding Regional Meetings in late 2022.
The Programme Committee is tasked with considering suggestions for topics from GRC participants and providing recommendations to the Governing Board who will then endorse and announce the topic/topics for the following year.
If you would like to propose a topic or revisit a previous GRC topic, please contact the Executive Secretariat at email@example.com by no later than 4 February 2022.
Before submitting a topic please consider and address the topic criteria below:
- The potential interest in the topic among GRC participants and the wider international community.
- The potential for the topic to lead to clear outputs and/or follow up actions.
- The appropriateness of the topic for the GRC, i.e. the ability of participants to influence or to address issues raised by the topic.
- The timeliness and relevance of the topic, if a previously discussed topic, why it is timely for the GRC to revisit it.
- Whether the topic is already being discussed, or is more appropriately discussed within other international forums, e.g. OCED Global Science Forum (GSF), International Council for Science (ICS), the Group of Senior Officials on Global Research Infrastructures (GSO), International Network for Government Science Advice (INGSA) etc.
Additionally, please note:
- GRC participant organisations are permitted to submit more than one topic, but must provide a justification (maximum of one page) for each topic proposed, addressing the criteria for topic selection.
- These topic suggestions will be considered by the Programme Committee for the 2023 Annual Meeting.