The Programme Committee is tasked with considering suggestions for topics from GRC participants and providing recommendations to the Governing Board which will then endorse and announce the topic/topics for the following year. Members of the Programme Committee are at HORC level with additional representation of the Executive Support Group and are appointed by the Governing Board. Proxies/substitutes are not permitted to sit on the Programme Committee.
Programme Committee members have a 3 year term, or the remainder of their term in office as a HORC (whichever is shorter). The Programme Committee will generally correspond virtually and meet as required by teleconference. Whenever possible (i.e. at Regional or Annual Meetings) members may organise in-person meetings.
Current members are:
- Alejandro Adem (Chair), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), Canada
- Euclides de Mesquita Neto, Sao Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP), Brazil
- Fulufhelo Nelwamondo, National Research Foundation (NRF), South Africa
- Hasan Mandal, The Scientific and Technological Research Institution of Turkey (TÜBİTAK), Turkey
- Mari Sundli Tveit, Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- Matthias Egger, Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), Switzerland
- Prue Williams, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE), New Zealand
- Yaya Sangare, Fonds pour la Science, la Technologie et l'Innovation (FONSTI) Ivory Coast
For Terms of Reference, please contact email@example.com